Sunday, March 9, 2014

Just to let you know that nothing has changed

So before anything went wrong I had the month-index post scheduled for Saturday.  I'm scheduling this to go up early on Sunday to hopefully strike a balance between giving the other post space to breathe and makeing sure people don't falsely get the impression I have internet access again.  I'm making this post not from my computer not from my home where I don't have time to do anything more than a short post.

If anything does change you'll be most likely to hear about it first from Lonespark in the comments because she has phone contact with me.

Something that might be useful is to mention posts here that you've liked in the comments of this post in case other people missed them when they first came around.  Or you could always give me money because... yeah.  Why that comes to mind is that after I schedule this I should have just enough time to do my first do schedule my first monthly fundraising thread because barring a miracle I won't have internet on the 15th when I had planned to do it.

Then I return to the land of no internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment