Saturday, March 15, 2014

First monthly fundraising thread

So, no, I do not have internet access again.  I'm currently at school with a concussion the day after things wen't wrong.  But I wanted to start with regular fundraising instead of panicked, "Stuff went wrong, I need money otherwise doom," this month.  That was the plan.

I picked the 15th for that.  Ides of March this time, though note that it isn't always the ides, of course since the months were reformulated they're not on the 13th nearly so often.  Regardless, the point of this is to say, if you can pay something when it isn't an emergency then maybe when emergencies do happen I'll have a cushion and not be facing disaster.

(Though, that said, if you were to give me, say, $2,970 so I could go to Italy this summer I would love you forever.)

1 comment: