Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fuuuuuck.

I have a partially written post on Jensen because there were interesting things afoot there and it bears sharing, but at the moment I'm giving up on anything interesting in the way of posts and just planning on going to sleep.  And if I were to sleep for 24-48 hours I would be fine with that.

No fucking clue the last time I was able to get much sleep, Since Sunday for nephew related reasons, but I remember the non-nephew related reasons for Saturday and Friday as well.  Before that I don't remember the reasons, but that is in no way to imply I got sleep then, I've just forgotten why there was a lack.

I will not sleep for days because tomorrow I have dentist, day after psychiatry, day after funeral.  It looks like Jensen might be going to his first funeral at five days old.

But anyway, content.  It is comming.  Just not tonight.  Got a big post on .hack//Sign in the works, a post on Jensen, some older stuff (Babylon 5, a couple other things that I can't bring to mind right now) but none of it right now.

Good night, pray to Hypnos that I am able to start making up for lost sleep.  I'm not a believer in Hypnos, but someone prayed to him before and I got better sleep.  Probably just a coincidence, but it's good enough for me so if you don't have a god you're more comfortable with, and you are the praying type, he's my advice.  (Somnus for the Latin equivalent.)

No comments:

Post a Comment